Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Heavin is For Real

The first book that I chose to do a blog over is called Heaven is For Real. It is about a little boy who has to have surgery. While he is unconscious, he has some sort of out of body experience. He sees things that would not normally be possible. When he wakes up, he starts telling his family about all the things that he saw. Things that he couldn't possibly know about.

While reading this book, you can't help but think about how crazy this story sounds. But it is a true story. It drags you in right away to where you don't want to put the book down. It is a short read, only about 140 pages, so it can easily be read in one day. This is a great story and a must read.

Has anyone else read this book? If so what are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had more time to read books like these, but I spend my time researching and working on my photography. Sounds interesting though, thanks.

    ReplyDelete